As the services to be provided by Intrepid Moto to the tour participants are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services earmarked for a particular departure results in a financial loss to the company depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore, any cancellation of any tour/services booked by a tour participant will incur cancellation charges as specified by the company. If the tour participant books a third party product or service, the Terms and Conditions and cancellation policy of such third party would be applicable in addition to the Company’s Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation of a tour/services must be in writing clearly stating the reasons for cancellation.
Intrepid Moto reserves the right to cancel any Tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason and all monies paid by you will be refunded forthwith in US Dollars only after deducting all expenses incurred by us related to your your booking such as visas, insurance premiums, POE charges, ticket voiding charges, administrative charges and other overhead fees as applicable from case to case, but no compensation and/or interest are payable.
If unforeseen circumstances force you cancel your Tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us by email to email@example.com
- Step 1: Select your tour.
- Step 2: Choose the Departure Date for that tour or Request Dates
- Step 3: Fill-in the Booking/Inquiry form OR Send us an E-Mail directly.
- Step 4: We will correspond with details of availability and Payment Instructions.
- Step 5: Pay Advance Deposit to confirm your booking.
- We accept online Bank Transfer via Transferwise & Pay Pal
- Currently, we accept CAD, AUD, USD, GBP and EURO.
- Credit Cards/Debit Cards not accepted by local agent
- Balance on Arrival by Credit/Debit accepted via Western Union
- Cash in IDR is also accepted to pay your Balance on Arrival