BOOKING & CANCELLATION
As the services to be provided by Intrepid Moto to the tour participants are booked several months in advance, cancellation of such services earmarked for a particular departure results in a financial loss to the company depending upon the time of cancellation to the Supplier. Therefore, any cancellation of any tour/services booked by a tour participant will incur cancellation charges as specified by the company. If the tour participant books a third party product or service, the Terms and Conditions and cancellation policy of such third party would be applicable in addition to the Company’s Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation of a tour/services must be in writing clearly stating the reasons for cancellation.
Intrepid Moto reserves the right to cancel any tour prior to the departure, without assigning any reason and all monies paid by you will be refunded forthwith only after deducting all expenses incurred by us related to your your booking such as, insurance premiums, POE charges, ticket voiding charges, administrative charges and other overhead fees as applicable from case to case, but no compensation and/or interest are payable.
If unforeseen circumstances force you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us by email to email@example.com
- Step 1: Select your tour.
- Step 2: Choose the Departure Date for that tour or Request Dates
- Step 3: Fill-in the Booking/Inquiry form OR Send us an E-Mail directly.
- Step 4: We will correspond with details of availability and Payment Instructions.
- Step 5: Pay Advance Deposit to confirm your booking.
- We accept direct Bank Transfer or online via Wise payment
- Payments must be made in IDR to our local account
- Visa, Mastercard are accepted in person at our tour office
- All credit card payments subject to 2% merchant service fee
- Cash in IDR is also accepted to pay your Balance on Arrival
|Payment Due||Event Description|
|10%||Advance Deposit to confirm the Reservation.|
|40%||60 Days prior to departure. (If booking is made within 60 days of departure.
A 50% deposit is required and balance to be paid to operator on arrival)
|50%||To Tour Operator on arrival prior to departure.|
|Notice Given||Refund Amount|
|Cancelled 60 days prior to Tour Departure Date||100% of the Advance Deposit is Refunded.|
|Cancelled between 59 and 30 days prior to Tour Departure Date.||Advance Deposit is forfeited. 50% of remaining is
|Cancelled 29 days prior to Tour Departure Date or No
|No Refund. Credit will be applied to next available date|